What do I need for the application?

- Your high school graduation certificate and a notarized, translated copy of it (or a certificate about your expected graduation date)
- A copy of your passport
- Your transcript of grades and a notarized translation of it

After the preparatory program from which programs can I choose?

The students who succesfully complete the preparatory program may gain admission to the following programs:

BA in Applied Economics
BA in Business and Management

BA in International Business
BA in Communication and Media Science
BA in Internatioal Relations

BA in Sociology

MA in International Economy and Business

MA in Finance

MA in Marketing

Full-time MBA

MA in Economic Analysis

MA in International Taxation

MA in Business Informatics

MA in Economics of Family Policy and Public Policies for Human Development

MA in Health Policy, Planning and Financing

MA in Public Policy and Management

MA in Regional and Environmental Economics

MA in International Relations

MA in Sociology

MA in Communication and Media Studies

What happens if I don't get accepted to Corvinus?

If a student is hard-working during the whole year and shows good results then we can help him/her to apply to another Hungarian university. 

 How can I apply for a visa?

After a successful admission to the preparatory program we will send you the official Letter of Acceptance. This is necessary for your visa application. You can apply for a visa at your national Hungarian Embassy or Consulate. For more information contact your national Hungarian Embassy. Find the list of embassies here.

What if my visa application gets rejected?

Unfortunately in this case we can not accept you to the program as you are not able to enter the country. In this case though your tuition fee could be recovered. You have to inform the Institution within maximum 3 days after receiving the official rejection from the Hungarian Embassy by sending us the official note of rejection as well as a declaration form which could be downloaded from here.

Can I get accomodation in a dormitory?

We are in partnership with different types of accommodation providers. You can read about them here on our website. You will need to get in touch with the providers directly to book your own place.

How much money do I need for a month to live in Budapest?

It depends on your needs. Some costs, that can help you calculate it:
Monthly pass for transportation:35€
Rental fee for an apartment(including the bills): from 250-350€
Lunch: from 5€
Dinner: from 8€
Coffee, tea: from 1€

Is PIFIS = Corvinus?

PIFIS organizes the preparatory program for Corvinus University, preparing students for the English speaking BA programs. We are in close connection with the university and our staffs work together to provide the best quality education to the preparatory program's students. 

How can I use the library at Corvinus?

PIFIS students has the right to visit Corvinus' library and study there if they wish. Students first must buy a library card in order to be able to use the library. They can purchase it personally in the library. For more details please see Corvinus' website here. 

Can’t find the answer you were looking for? Let us know at info@pifis.hu